Re: hej bara en fragar

Depends on what you want to do.
To change the layout of the keyboard use 'xmodmap'.
I have one keyboard map for US (when programming) and one for Swedish
(when being social). I also have 'vim' setup with digraphs so I can
type whatever char I need without changing keyboard map.

You have to look into your own windowmanager if you can bind keys to
certain commands so you can run shellscripts that does the 'xmodmap'
changes for you.

As a side note, there are other debian mailinglists that talk
Swedish, German and many other national languages, keeping
'debian-user' as a international mailinglist. I know I'd hate if
someone started a long thread written in Russian, Swahili or any other
language that I did not grasp.

//Fredde