Re: Boletín Informativo - Agosto 2001

On Friday 17 August 2001 11:29, GLOBALTECH CORP. wrote:
> <head>
> avanzado sistema de administración de Iglesias, GlobalTech Church
> 2000">
<< snipped >>

For those of you, non spanish-enabled, here goes the funniest parts:

"to ease the management of the daily matters of a Church"...
"record of offerings or donations made by members, classified by type
(tithe, regular offering)"...
"plenty of listings: total offerings (per member), who does not makes
offerings, and many more"...

AFAIK, this has nothing to do neither with Debian, nor with God. May He
send them where they deserve...

Daniel
PS: I'm not a religiously inclined man, but this exceeds even the
simplest ethics.
--
"There is no spoon..." - The Matrix