Re: Acrobat plugin for Mozilla

Max Kamenetsky wrote:
Hi all!
    Has anyone been able to get the Acrobat Reader plugin working on
Mozilla?  It works fine under Netscape, but putting nppdf.so in
/usr/lib/mozilla/plugins seems to have absolutely no effect.  I
checked to make sure the permissions are right, but that doesn't seem
to be the problem.  It doesn't show up in About:Plugins and nothing I
can do seems to be able to get Mozilla to recognize it.  Any hints?

Thanks,
    Max

I may be speaking out of ignorance here, but I seem to remember reading something to the effect that you need a symlink to the file in your Moz plugin directory rather than the actual file. Why that would be true, I have no idea, but you might give it a shot.

Kent