Re: Fritz, ISDN PCI v2

#include <hallo.h>
Daniel Faller wrote on Fri Aug 17, 2001 um 03:22:18PM:

> has anybody managed to get this card working on a potato system with a
> standard kernel 2.2.x ?
>
> Version 1 worked without problems, but version 2 needs some patches provided
> by AVM for suse kernels.

Many people claim the isdn support in 2.2.19 to be recent enough to work
with AVMs CAPI. I tried it some months ago with 2.2.19pre*, and I did
need the i4l-patches, but you may have more luck.

http://www.topf-sicret.de/help/capi20.html is the page you are looking
for.

Gruss/Regards,
Eduard.
--
Vielleicht sollten alle ihre Web-Seiten ausdrucken
und von innen gegen die Fensterscheiben kleben?