Re: picture browser for debian

Gthumb is one of the best, is a younger son of gqview, and has gnome
support.

Try it, is gpl, and forget about non-free closed source stuff. Gqview is
there also, but is been a while since I dont see any changes so maybe
everybody is on gthumb. There is also Pixie for the KDE, and a good one,
with some image controls like contrast is Electric Eyes.

Seeya