Re: ASUS A7V-E motherboard

On Thu, 16 Aug 2001, Cliff Sarginson wrote:

> Anyone successfully using this motheboard..
> if so .. please post details !

Depends are you having problems?? I have noticed that many people
(looking online anyway and from experience) seem to have problems getting it
to boot correctly and recognise hard-disks in some circumstances.

It is a good motherboard though for features etc. just that it sometimes
seems to carp for no reason and I have heard rumours of lockups (but have
not seen them myself).....

Adam
--
This message is Copyleft - all rights reversed
Adam