Mundo and Woody

Has anyone had any problems running Mundo on Woody?  I am using kernel 2.4.5.
When I first start I get a warning about a buggy loopback device and suggests I
move to a 2.4.7 kernel.  Everything seems to run fine but when I go to boot from the
CD there is a problem and it cannot find the CD to boot from ?  I assumed everything
should be automated so I would not have to worry about this and my system does support
booting from CD beacuse that is how I installed Potato.  Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Lance