Re: exim

> Under Sid, exim is failing with "IPv6 socket creation failed: Invalid
> argument" when started via /etc/init.d/exim start or from command line
> as follows.

Let me guess:  You're running Exim 3.32, compiled with IPv6 support (which
is the Debian default), on a system that doesn't have support for IPv6.

It's a known issue with Exim 3.32; expect a 3.33 to be released Real Soon
Now (tm) that doesn't have that problem.

In the meantime, there are 3 ways to get around this problem:

1) setup your computer for IPv6
2) downgrade to Exim 3.31
3) Compile Exim 3.32 without IPv6 support

Phil