Re: runlevel.conf is 0 Bytes

also sprach Colin Watson (on Wed, 15 Aug 2001 12:57:41PM -0500):
> That only works if the package uses debconf, which file-rc doesn't. Try
> reinstalling the file-rc package, possibly with the --force-confnew
> option to dpkg; failing that, remove the config file and reinstall it
> with --force-confmiss.

not file-rc, that won't help anything since /etc/rc?.d is now not what
it used to be. no, i mean that he will have to re{configure or,install}
every single one of the installed packages...

"if I can't dance, i don't want to be part of your revolution."
                                                        - emma goldman