Re: Ceating Web interface for Debian?

On Wed, Aug 15, 2001 at 10:54:12AM -0500, Lance Peterson wrote:
| Does anyone know of some good resources I can read to learn how to create
| a simple web interface that will allow me to change settings in configuration
| files on my Debian system?

If you generalize from a "web" interface to a "remote" interface then
ssh is the best.  When you ssh into your box it is just as if you are
sitting at the console.  You can then use vim or whatever your
favorite tools are to do anything with your system.  As long as you
have an X server running on your client box you can even run all X
apps.

Just a suggestion ...

-D