Re: Cable Modem/NIC cards

I don't know if this will help, but give it a try...

1) ifdown eth0 and then ifup eth0

This shuts dowm the ethernet interface, then restarts it.

2) ifdown eth0 then remove the modules from memory, then re-install the
modues and bring the eth0 back up.

Hope this helps,
Duane Curlee (dcboy@mdmgrmw.com)
Debian User (err... Attempter, anyway)