Re: debian-user-digest Digest V101 #1132

"Kevin C. Smith" wrote:

> I recently saw a list become almost useless because of name calling, snipes,
> and such. Just let it pass, please. Just wanted to plead for the "turning
> of the cheak" strategy. Thanks.

Or, in modern Internet terms, a turn on the bozo filter strategy. I find
those kinds of emails amusing at times. When I tire of it, it's killfile
time. The user can yell and scream to be removed from the list, argue
that the Internet won't be truly free until everyone runs their own root
server with their own TLDs, can have a long-running debate about the
personal hygene habits of Bill Gates, or any other offence that's landed
them there, and it won't bother me at all.

--Rich

Rich Puhek
ETN Systems Inc.