runlevel.conf is 0 Bytes

Hi!

During a sudden power failure this morning I lost the contents of my
runlevel.conf file. I managed to start all scripts in "/etc/init.d" by
hand so that my system is up and running again.

Now, my questions are: How
can I conveniently (meaning without having to type everything) recreate my
runlevel.conf? If that's not possbile could anybody on this list mail me
his/her runlevel.conf file as a starting point?

Thanks in advance!

Greetings,

	Holger

P. S.: I got the following
scripts in "/etc/init.d":

                    halt*            mountnfs.sh*  reboot*
apache*             hostname.sh*     networking*   rmnologin*
apache-ssl*         hwclock.sh*      nfs-common*   sendsigs*
apmd*               inetd*           nfs-server*   setserial*
atd*                iplogger*        nsmon*        single*
autofs*             isapnp*          nviboot*
boot.local*         kerneld*         portmap*      snort*
bootmisc.sh*        keymaps-lct.sh*  postfix*      ssh*
checkfs.sh*         klisa*           postgres*     sslwrap*
checkroot.sh*       logoutd*         procps.sh*    sysklogd.syslog-ng*
console-screen.sh*  lpd*             proftpd*      syslog-ng*
cron*               lvm*             quota*        systune*
devpts.sh*          makedev*         rc*           umountfs*
dictd*              modutils*        rc.links*     umountnfs.sh*
                    mon*             rcS*
gpm*                mountall.sh*     rcS.links*