RE: Wine & Remedy

That's the one. I'm afraid they only list solaris and hp-ux clients in their
'compatibility matrix'.

-----Original Message-----
From: Andreas Sliwka [mailto:Andreas.Sliwka@de.uu.net]
Sent: dinsdag 14 augustus 2001 13:45
To: William Leese
Subject: RE: Wine & Remedy

if you are referring to the Trouble Ticket System Kit remedy, than have a
word with them as there are unix/X clients available, maybe they got linux
cients too.

mfg
--
Andreas Sliwka           -  System Analyst  -  EMEA Information Technologies
UUNET Deutschland GmbH   -  Sebrathweg  20  -       44149 Dortmund / Germany