Account Migration from Novell to Linux

	Hi all,
	I have a Novell server with 6000 accounts and more than 100 Win98
clients.
	I want to migrate to Linux all the machines at phases.
	At first, I will start with 15 clients and 1 Linux server.
	The other 85 clients will remain Win98 accessing Novell server.
	I plan to make Linux mount Novell volumes and Linux clients access
them by NFS and NIS.
	My question is how to migrate these 6000 accounts to Linux NIS?
	Is there a free tool for this? And a paid tool?
	Thanks in advance,		Paulo Henrique

--
Paulo Henrique B de Oliveira
Gerente de Operações - Linux Solutions -