[chievo@freemail.it: error in packages dependancies]

----- Forwarded message from Nicolò Chieffo <chievo@freemail.it> -----

Delivery-date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 15:37:24 +0200
From: Nicolò Chieffo <chievo@freemail.it>
To: owner@bugs.debian.org
Subject: error in packages dependancies
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 17:33:17 +0200

debian:/var/cache/apt/archives# apt-get install libvpopmail1
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

that package should be filed.

  libvpopmail1: Depends: qmail but it is not installable
E: Sorry, broken packages

The package qmail doesn't exist in the database: there's only qmail-src that
I'va already installed. I wanna install vpopmail, but as u can see it's
impossible. How can I deal this problem?

----- End forwarded message -----

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.