Re: Mozilla: configure menu fonts?

on Sun, Aug 12, 2001 at 11:09:54PM -0700, Aaron Leventhal (aaronl@netscape.com) wrote:
> Karsten M. Self wrote:
>      on Sun, Aug 12, 2001 at 08:28:29AM -0700, Craig Dickson
>      (crdic@yahoo.com) wrote:

> > > Is there any real documentation on this anywhere?
> >
> >  AFAICT, no, which was one of the things I was starting to curse
> >  creatively whilst looking for a solution last night.

> http://www.xulplanet.com

(Use of text and postfix quoting are encouraged.)

Note in particular:

    Mozilla XUL and Script Reference
    http://www.xulplanet.com/tutorials/xultu/elemref/mxdref.html

However, getting back to the menubar page:

    http://www.xulplanet.com/tutorials/xultu/elemref/ref_menubar.html

...we don't find the attributed font-family, font-style, font-weight, or
font-size specified.  Nor are they specified on the inherited attributes
page:

    http://www.xulplanet.com/tutorials/xultu/elemref/ref_XULElement.html#attrblk

Using the site's search engine to locate references to 'font-face' are
unsuccessful.

So the question remains:  how is the developer, or even casual user,
supposed to know or research attributes of objects within XUL?