Re: woody-install

Hi,

On Sun, 12 Aug 2001, Gabriel Pickard wrote:

> While installing the base system from CD, i get the error:
> file:/instmnt/pool/main/e/exim/exim_3.22-4_i386.deb was corrupt
> in consequence, i cannot continue my installation ;-{

First try:
apt-get -f install

Perhaps the installation will go on. Else, download the package from the
internet (should be in debian/pool/main/e/exim/) and install it by hand:
dpkg -i exim_3.22-4.deb

Alternatively, you can choose for another mailler:
apt-get install postfix

This will deselect exim an d choose postfix as your mailer daemon.

You have to continue the install anyway with 'apt-get -f install'

Greetz,
Sebastiaan