Re: HELP broken dpkg ( previously HELP - installing broken libglib1.2-dev)

Hi,

Michael, I don't think there's a --force-all
option....didn't work for me.

Anyways, i tried installing another package with the
same fate.....I think my dpkg system is badly
damaged....is there any way to re-install dpkg?? do u
think that'd take care of things?....apt-get works
fine, however it doesn't work on packages that have
already been broken by dpkg.......my broken packages
seem to be mounting.....really need help ppl.

Thanks a lot

--- Michael Heldebrant <Heldebrant.Michael@mayo.edu>