Re: libdb.so.3

On Sun, Aug 12, 2001 at 01:45:59PM +1000, CaT wrote:

> Dunno if this was suggested but have you tried putting in the src lines
> for unstable in the apt sources.list file and then doing
>
> apt-get -b source libdb3 (or whatever the package is called)
>
> in some work dir?

    Nope. I worked around the problem. I think what may have happened is that
the tools are assuming a relatively full install to upgrade from, but this was
a bare install with very little installed, and then dist-upgraded. I suspect
that as that is not the average case, it is unexpected.

    Mike

--
Michael P. Soulier <msoulier@storm.ca>
"With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. However, this is not necessarily a