Re: Modifying a Windows 95/98 FAAT 32 partition

You should also check out GNU Parted. It comes on a single boot floppy, and
can do almost anything you might need to install Linux and keep Windoze9x on
your computer. I used it myself. Have look at:

http://www.gnu.org/software/parted/parted.html

Cheers,
Slaven