Re: HELP - installing broken libglib1.2-dev

Hi Michael,

Thanks for responding.

To answer your questions:

a) Yup I'm root.
b) a dpkg --force-remove-reinstreq --purge
libglib1.2-dev, has the same fate :(

I don't know how to see which directories it's trying
to write to....if I could then I could manually do
it....do you know how I can do that??

Also even if I delete the files manually how do I then
tell dpkg that the package has been deleted....even
after a purge it keeps showing that the package is
installed though broken.

Any help would be appreciated....I can't understand
what's happening...would appreciate help.

Bye

--- Michael Heldebrant <Heldebrant.Michael@mayo.edu>