Re: Webmin modules

On Fri, 10 Aug 2001, George Karaolides wrote:

> Thanks to Michael Heldebrant for the tip on searching in dselect and
> for the pointer to the webmin module packages in unstable, and to package
> maintainer Jaldhar Vyas for reassurance that webmin packages will soon
> appear in potato.

I should clarify that these packages will be *for* potato not *in* potato.
It is against Debian policy to add new packages to an already released
distribution except for security fixes.  That's why I'll be releasing
these .debs unoffically from my own website rather than debian.org.

> Unfortunately Jaldhar's message appeared without a
> subject so it's not visible in the thread; anyone instested can find it by
> doing an author search.

Sorry about that.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>