woody and euro support

Hello,

Does anyone know if woody final will have a COMPLETE  (X and konsole) euro
support?
Could anyone please tell how to enable euro support NOW in Debian (testing).
I would like to have everything in english (manpages, KDE etc.) but would
like to write (using the typical key-combination) euro symbols under X (KDE)
and konsole.
I can currently see the euro under KDE (using the -15 fonts) but cannot
write it.
Is it possible to see the euro symbol in the konsole? How to achive this?

Thanks a lot

Nik

--
Aufgepasst - jetzt viele 1&1 New WebHosting Pakete ohne
Einrichtungsgebuehr + 1 Monat Grundgebuehrbefreiung!