Re: exim not sending mail

With most DSL connections you don't need a smarthost (that is, a
server that will accept your mail and forward it to the correct
server) and let you send your mail directly to the correct server.
Try to run eximconfig and set your server to alternative 1 (if my
memory serves me correctly), that is, 'my computer can send and
receive mails directly to the internet'.

//Fredde