Re: exim not sending mail

So I take it that you are both sending and receiving mail directly from
your machine.  Are you supposed to send your mail to another host as per
your usual terms of service?  For instance I send all my outgoing mail
to netmail.home.com as my outgoing server.  It seems like you as a
localhost aren't set up to send directly, and I'm not sure how to get
exim to do that off the top of my head or taking a quick peek through
the man page and my config files.

--mike