Re: wierd returnings

On Thu, Aug 09, 2001 at 09:42:19AM +0200, Sebastiaan wrote:
> The wierd thing is that the recipient is always the same:
> ghe_rivero@yahoo.es.
>
> Is someone listening on me or something?

No, just a list member with a full mailbox and a mail server that's
too dumb to recognize that the message was sent to a list, not to
the list member personally.

--
With the arrest of Dimitry Sklyarov it has become apparent that it is not
safe for non US software engineers to visit the United States. - Alan Cox