headless debian

Can anyone give me a thumbs up/down on running headless (serial console on
ttyS0) with Debian?

I am loading Debian 2.2r3 in the AM.

This short article specs out the process to set things up
(www.osdlab.com/tips/tip_003.shtml) - does this look right?

Praise for Debian:
I just finished making binary-i386-1.iso using the procedure in
pseudo-image-kit-2.0 and I got the md5 checksum correct.  Very cool
procedure with excellent documentation.  The download sites I found to work
were busy.  It took me two days of off-and-on downloading.  It's awesome
that you can start and stop and use different sites and have the process
stay coherent.

Thanks,
Mike