ssh- cannot load host key

Hi all,

I am fairly new to using SSH, and I was wondering if anyone may be able
to help me with a problem.  For some reason I am not able to ssh into my
home machine from any other location.  When I try, I get the following
message:

Secure connection to satchel1.dyndns.org refused.

I can rlogin, but when I try to restart sshd, I get the following
message:

satchel[/home/jake]% /etc/init.d/ssh start
Starting OpenBSD Secure Shell server: sshdDisabling protocol version 2.
Could not load host key

Below is the contents of my sshd_config file:

# This is ssh server systemwide configuration file.

Port 22
#Protocol 2,1
#ListenAddress 0.0.0.0
#ListenAddress ::
HostKey /etc/ssh/ssh_host_key
ServerKeyBits 768
LoginGraceTime 600
KeyRegenerationInterval 3600
PermitRootLogin no
#
# Don't read ~/.rhosts and ~/.shosts files
IgnoreRhosts yes
# Uncomment if you don't trust ~/.ssh/known_hosts for
RhostsRSAAuthentication
#IgnoreUserKnownHosts yes
StrictModes yes
X11Forwarding yes
X11DisplayOffset 10
PrintMotd yes
KeepAlive yes

# Logging
SyslogFacility AUTH
LogLevel INFO
#obsoletes QuietMode and FascistLogging

RhostsAuthentication no
#
# For this to work you will also need host keys in
/etc/ssh/ssh_known_hosts
RhostsRSAAuthentication no
#
RSAAuthentication yes

# To disable tunneled clear text passwords, change to no here!
PasswordAuthentication yes
PermitEmptyPasswords no
# Uncomment to disable s/key passwords
#SkeyAuthentication no
#KbdInteractiveAuthentication yes

# To change Kerberos options
#KerberosAuthentication no
#KerberosOrLocalPasswd yes
#AFSTokenPassing no
#KerberosTicketCleanup no

# Kerberos TGT Passing does only work with the AFS kaserver
#KerberosTgtPassing yes

CheckMail no
#UseLogin no

# Uncomment if you want to enable sftp
#Subsystem	sftp	/usr/lib/sftp-server
#MaxStartups 10:30:60

Because I am new at this, I am not sure what other information may be
useful to the members on the list.  If anyone has any ideas, of if more
info is needed, please let me know.

Thanks in advance,
Jake