Re: wake on lan

allright. shutdown -h waits for you to push the reset button or turn off
and back on the power. But very likely you are using an atx board.
Well I heard that to use the full functionality of the ATX board, ( turn
off autmatically) you must configure lilo ( lilo.conf). I also think you
must enable some feature in the kernel to do that.
These are only assumptions but I hope it is of some use.
regards