Re: FW: Careful. This is for information only.

  Agree with the ethics problem.  I don't have many ethical problems though
with overwriting a wurm binary from a machine we know is hacked, it hit
me afterall.

  How about assigning that hardcoded IP to /dev/null.  Have the backbone
operators assign a static route to a dead interface on the backbone routers
so it doesn't even try to go to the old network.

  Yes the best patch would be if all the IIS boxes were patched but it doesn't
appear to be working all that well.

Thus spake Yvonne Kelly (yvraine@visto.com):