Re: pump

Hmmm.  I have a pump.conf to not clobber my resolv.conf on address
allocation.  Just checking if you did.  Perhaps this is a sleeping
process waiting for you to let go of the address so it can restore your
resolv.conf.  I'm not sure otherwise what would do that.  What does the
syslog say about pump lines?  Can you run pump -i eth0 --status for me?

--mike