gui file manager with samba support?

Hello:

Is there a GUI file manager with built-in samba support?  I.e., I'd like
to be able to view samba shares as though they were folders on my
computer, similar to the "Network Neighborhood" in Windows.

I'm running (a self-compiled) gnome window manager.  Can the graphical
midnight commander be built with transparent samba support?

Also, I'm considering switching over to enlightenment (without gnome).  I
think enlightenment has its own file manager, EFM... does this have
(transparent) samba share support?

Thanks!
Matt

--
Matt Garman, garman@uiuc.edu
"I'll tip my hat to the new constitution, Take a bow for the new revolution