Re: Mozilla on win2k :-(

On Tuesday 07 August 2001 22:06, you wrote:
> The /unix/ in the URL makes me wonder if its really a win2k resource.
> Besides, it seems to involve getting into the code.  No thanks - still
> strugging with Python.

er, well.. it works with all platforms i believe. atleast quite a few of the
preferences.

Also, it has nothing to do with coding. yes, the preferences are basically
just lines of javascript.. but all you have to do is copy and paste the
wanted preferences to a certain file mentioned on the page.

William Leese