Re: NFS mounting errors

* Michael Heldebrant <Heldebrant.Michael@mayo.edu> [08/07/01 09:59] wrote:
> Are your network drivers compiled in or modules?  If modules are they
> autoloaded in /etc/modules?

They're compiled in.  I can see the network starting up way before the
portmapper and NFS mount requests are issued.  Besides, the strange
thing is that the first mount request fails but the second one and all
the ones thereafter (which happen immediately after the first) always
succeed.

Thanks,
    Max