Re: Enlarging FAT Partition (in use)

Antonio Alberto Lobato wrote:

>         Hello !
>
>         What must I to do to enlarge a FAT partition in use
> (preserving their datas) to all HD ?
>
>         I desinstalled Linux from the machine of the my friend and I`d
> like to restore it HD partition configuration, Windows in all HD.
>
>         Tom

One way would be to download BootitNG (shareware, fully functional),
make the install floppy disk, boot from it, and then cancel Setup. That
will put you in Maintenance mode where you can access the partitioning
tools by clicking on the Partition Work icon. From there you can use the
Resize button to resize  FAT16 and FAT32 partitions non-destructively.

http://www.bootitng.com

Tom