capt, deity, and all that

> > Deity is the  package to look out for.  Capt has  been obsoleted
> Not on woody, as the original poster pointed out.
> Apt-cache search deity on woody shows no package available as
> of the update 2 minutes ago.

I just figured out that deity and console-apt are both in unstable.
Hopefully they'll trickle into testing before its package freeze.

I installed deity by temporarily editing sources.list to point to
unstable; apt-get install deity; then pointing sources.list back to
testing again. [1]

Problem solved.  Thanks for the help.
Aaron

[1] That way was quick n dirty, and worked fine.  I understand that a
better way to do this starts with reading the apt_preferences manpage.