abiword

hi,
   when i start abiword there is a popup err message which says could
not load font or fontset from the X window system display server:

[-*-helvetica-medium-r-.......]

When I start icewm it also complains about lot of fonts missing. which
package installtion is neccessary?

Presently these are the files related to fonts on my system.

ii  console-data   1999.08.29-21  Keymaps, fonts, charset maps, fallback table
ii  console-tools- 0.2.3-23       Shared libraries for Linux console and font
ii  defoma         0.4.5          Debian Font Manager -- automatic font config
ii  kbd            1.06-1         Linux console font and keytable utilities.
ii  libfreetype6   2.0.2.20010514 FreeType 2 font engine, shared library files
ii  t1lib1         1.1.1-2        Type 1 font rasterizer library - runtime
ii  xfonts-100dpi  4.0.3-4        100 dpi fonts for X
ii  xfonts-base    4.0.3-4        standard fonts for X
ii  xfs            4.0.3-4        X font server

would really appreciate some help.

regards
harsha