Re: aptitude woes

	Hi,

	There was an error when dpkg tried to install the package, but has
nothing to do with aptitude itself per se. Try doing a dpkg -C and/or
dpkg -l libncurses5 you'll probably see that libncurses5 is not fully
installed. See if you can figure out how to fix it. dpkg --configure -a
may or may not help. Anyway, it's highly unlikely that it's aptitude's
fault the the package installation failed and is most likely an
installation script problem, like the
/var/lib/dpkg/info/libncurses5.postinst script for instance.

	Good Luck,

	Jim R.