proftpd : 2 anonymous areas?

I'm trying to make 2 or more anonymous areas on our intranet where
people can only view data, not write it.

The two directories are /home/x/y/z and /home/x/a

My three strategies:
1) make an <anonymous> directive with suitable <directory> directives
within. Problem: everyone can see /home/x
2) try and make two <anonymous> directives. Problem: only one works
3) try make directory /home/x/symlinks, but proftpd won't follow the
symlinks.

I've put in a simple version of 1) below, showing my
(mis?)configurations. Any help much appreciated!

Rory

ServerName          "ProFTPD on Debian"
ServerType          standalone
DefaultServer       on

Port                21
Umask               022
MaxInstances        30

User                nobody
Group               nogroup

<Directory /*>
  AllowOverwrite    on
</Directory>

# A basic anonymous configuration, no upload directories.
<Anonymous /home/x>
  User              ftp
  Group             ftp
  UserAlias         anonymous ftp

  # Limit WRITE everywhere in the anonymous chroot
  <Limit WRITE READ DIRS>
    DenyAll
  </Limit>

  <Directory y/z>