Re: am i being wormed? aaugh!

Just to the record: there seems to be a new variant of the worm, with all 'N' being replaced with 'X'. The last 117 (er, now thei'r 119) worm requests on my machine, starting 5 hours ago, were all except one of the 'X' type. And all of them come from 62.2.x.x (well, I'm on this subnet, too). Seems like someone wanting to kill this internet providers clients has rewritten the worm to attack all ip's in this subrange (instead of the semirandom ip's it used to select before).

no fun for windows users

christian.