Re: How secure am I?

hi ya patrick

yup...probably 80-90% of secruity breaches of various sources are
internal...

- samba is not bullet proof... had a major bug/exploit in it about
  2 months ago...

- yup .. not as many exploits lately... for sendmail/exim...
	- its been well tested/reviewed ???

have fun
alvin
http://www.Linux-Sec.net...