days on end

Hi Five,
    Well, I have almost finished my first full week of work, and only
managed to write for about an hour, total.  Needless to say, the writing was
not inspiring.  I try to get up early, but I'm usually too tired, even
though I try to get to bed early. Criss is very supportive, fixes dinner,
tells me not to feel guilty about writing instead of houseworking, tells me
to feel guilty if I don't write, still, i'm usually too tired to make
meaningful sentences.  Maybe it will be better after I get used to my job.
    I got another rejection yesterday.  This from an agent who only reads a
one page description of a book before making up her mind.  I am hoping to
finish the last seven pages of rewrites tonight or tomorrow, run it through
grammar check, and send it to THE AGENT IN QUESTION ( the one who asked for
entire manuscript) before the Post Office closes tomorrow.  (Kathy, I'll
send your copy on Sat, too. You can make suggesstions fot further changes,
if you want to.)
    The boys are trying to train themselves to daylight hours before schol
starts, getting up one hour earlier each week, until they can manage to be
awake and ready for school by seven.  I am praying for my co-workers.  A
number of passive-aggresive personalities, and many more who allow
themselves to get caught in the undertow.  I try not to be one of those.
Blessings to all, and have a wonderful week-end.
MA