Windows 2000

Hi,

I need to set up one windows 2000 machine inside our Debian only network. Of
course I don't want to set up a complete 2000 domain etc., but I also do not
like to have two different authetifications. Before I start digging through
the possibilites (sambe as domain controller, ldap, kerberos, etc.) I wonder
if anyone else had the same problem and could tell me how he solved it.

Thanks for any idea.

Michael

P.S.: Please CC me on replies since I'm not subscribed to -user.
--
Michael Meskes
Michael@Fam-Meskes.De