Re: home and end keys not working in xterm

  IMO running woody does not make much sense. I tried it for some time
and it has more problems than unstable and they are not fixed fast
enough. at least that's my experience.

  most of the problems in unstable are fixed within few days, in testing
I was waiting for weeks...

	erik