(WM) launching apps in particular workspaces

Hi all,

I am a very happy windowmaker user.  I am very glad that debian has
introduced me to running windowmaker with xdm.

My question is regarding the 'debian' way to start various applications on
particular workspaces.  I would like to start a few applications such as a
number of xterms, a mail client, and my gqmpeg on login.  I currently use
~/GNUstep/Library/WindowMaker/autostart to start a number of applets and a
few deamons such as fetchmail, remind, etc.  If I could figure out how to
specify the workspace I would start a quartet of xterms, etc as well.

Any ideas,
/Duncan
--
Duncan Watson                                         deamonrift@yahoo.com
           ~~~      climbing in the Pacific NW       ~~~