Re: LILO problems

Put an entry like this:
# Boot Win98
other=/dev/sda2
  label=dos(2)
  alias=2
You also need entries for prompt, and delay (and I'd suggest timeout and
single-key).
  prompt # Needed so you can choose what to boot.
  single-key # Allows you to use number aliases without hitting enter.
  delay=100 # 10 seconds
  timeout=100 # 10 seconds until it goes with the default.

On Mon, Jul 30, 2001 at 05:03:59PM -0400, JakeCatfox@aol.com scribbled...