Procmail questions

Hello list ... wonder if anyone gives me a hand on this one:

Here at my job two bosses need to send mail to everyone from time
to time. There're about 20 accounts only, so I did a small script
that runs every week and adds new accounts to the .forward file
of a special account. You get the idea. The boss sends to
special@myjob and everyone gets the message.

But ... right now everyone can send messages to that account. How
can I block mail to it from everyone except the two bosses (with
procmail?)

This is procmail and sendmail, and, of course a Debian box (2.2r3
in case it matters).

Thanks in andvance ....

Jordi S. Bunster

  Jordi S. Bunster