Re: Mouse in SVGAlib

#include <hallo.h>
JakeCatfox@aol.com wrote on Mon Jul 30, 2001 um 02:57:20AM:
> Does anyone know what I need to do to configure my mouse to work in SVGAlib
> in Quake 2? I tried uncommenting "PS/2" and commenting out "mouse
> unconfigured" but still no luck. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

>From the same file:

# Usually /dev/mouse will be a link to the mouse device.
# However, esp. with the Spacetec Spaceball you may
# want to specify a different device for svgalib to use

# mdev /dev/ttyS0 # mouse is at /dev/ttyS0

And don't forget: the device does not support sharing, ie. only one
process (and it is often) GPM can access the device at the same time.
If you use GPM, the best solution is to forward mouse data; I described
it on this list some days ago.

Gruss/Regards,
Eduard.
--
Air DOS:
Die Fluggäste schieben das Flugzeug an, bis es schnell genug ist und