Re: ext2 -> reiserfs

hi all

well, if ur not keen of the COOL debian ......
the latest versions of mandrake already have reiserfs...

i did switch to resiserfs some time back but then i am having some problems with some features the existing applications have thats only for ext2.. like midnight commander (mc) now having support for undeleting files on resierfs..its just on ext2.....

ajay

PS : me new to debian world :)